- A full-time freelance translator of German to English language since
- A native speaker of American English who has lived, studied and worked
in Germany for over 8 years
- A graduate of the University of South Carolina's #1 ranked Moore School
of Business with the degree of Masters in International Business Studies
- An honors graduate of the University of Tennessee with a degree in
- A member of the American Translators Association and their German
Among other things, I am ...
I have ten years of work experience with leading automotive companies
in corporate and plant controlling (Robert Bosch GmbH), audit and
business re-engineering (Volkswagen AG) in both Germany and the US.
This background has provided me with the qualifications necessary for
translation of annual reports, accounting directives and cost accounting
standards in both the IFRS/IAS and US GAAP environments.
References and a complete CV are available upon request. For a custom
sample of my work, please contact me.